Sunday, August 8, 2010

"Search This Blog" Removed

After testing the Google "Search This Blog" widget for several weeks, I've decided to remove it from my blog today.


Why, you ask?  Something's wrong if I'm searching for keywords like "tornado", "hurricane" and "B-Movie Channel With Occasional Weather" and nothing is coming up.  I've used these phrases several thousand (or so it seems) times on this blog and if Google hasn't figured that out yet, then I guess I don't need their widget.


Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge user of Google technologies and will continue to be, however it seems that the blog search widget leaves much to be desired at this point in time.


By the way....the photo of the confused looking guy is not me.  He has more hair than I do...and is probably less confused than I am.

No comments: